- 250 grams red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 grams olive oil
- 300 grams chopped tomatoes
- 1 heaped teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika
- 1 heaped teaspoon sugar
- 800 grams Squid, defrosted
- 200 grams Brandy or white wine
- salt and pepper, To taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut the onion in quarters together with the garlic, the oil and program 7 seconds, speed 4.
Sauté 8 minutes, temperature 100, speed .
Add the tomato, paprika, sugar, salt and pepper and program 10 minutes,temperature 100, speed .
Add the squid and cook for 4 minutes, temperature 100, speed .
Finally, incorporate the Brandy or white wine for 25 minutes, temperature 100, , speed .
Super easy and very lovely with crusty bread.
Squid in paprika sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Aromatic Thai Fish Curry