- 1 Stock cube
- 1 litre water
- 4 Salmon fillets
- 4 pinch Paprika (optional)
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes (optional)
- Freshly ground sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 carrots, Sliced 3mm
- 50 g Sugar snap peas
- 50 g baby corn, 1-2cm slices slices small
- 50 g broccoli florets
- 50 g red pepper, 5mm slices
- 2 Spring onios, Chopped 1cm pieces
- 1-2 portion Egg noodles
- Add the water and stock cube to the Thermomix bowl. Place the internal basket into the Thermomix bowl and add the egg noodles to the basket. Place the lid on the Thermomix and put the Varoma on top. Add the vegetables to the Varoma basket and put the varoma lid on. Steam for 15mins / Varoma / Speed 1. Meanwhile place the salmon fillets on the Varoma tray and if using sprinkle with dried chilli flakes, paprika, freshly ground salt and pepper. Carefully remove the varoma lid and place the varoma try with the salmon fillets in place and steam for a further 15mins / Varoma / speed 1. Serve with a little sweet chilli sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chorizo Risotto
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd