- 200 g smoked salmon
- 125 g frozen peas
- 2 stalks spring onion, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 8 eggs
- 125 g milk, (cow, soy, almond or rice milk)
Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Grease a 6cm deep, 22cm square cake pan and line base with baking paper.
Place salmon and peas in base of cake pan. Salmon pieces are ideal for this recipe but if using slices just tear into big pieces as you place them in pan.
Place spring onion and dill in Thermomix bowl and chop for
3 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down and repeat if necessary. Add eggs and milk and mix for 10 seconds/speed 5. Season with salt and pepper if desired and pour over salmon and peas.
Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until set and lightly brown on top.
Cut into large pieces to serve for lunch or dinner, or small squares as a canape. Can be served hot or cold.
Can substitute chives or parsley for dill.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way