- 2 salmon fillets, fresh
- 1/3 1 long red chilli, (seeds in)
- 2 cm piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 --- spring onion, (white part)
- --- small squeeze of lemon juice
- 10 g honey
- 20 g soy sauce of tamari
Place chilli, ginger, garlic and spring onion in the TM bowl and chop on speed 7 for 3 - 5 seconds.
Add lemon, honey and soy sauce and mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds.
Wet a piece of baking paper, scrunch it up and lay it flat in the bottom tray of the varoma tray. Place fish on top and (reserving a small amount of sauce for serving) pour sauce over the top of the salmon fillets.
Place 500g water in the TM bowl (no need to rinse) and steam fillets for 8 - 10 mins on Varoma setting (very dependent on the size and thickness of your fillet) or until the salmon flakes and the flesh is translucent in the middle.
Serve on a bed of steamed veggies (which you can cook at the same time) and with a drizzle of reserved sauce. Enjoy!
More recipes at www.agagfaf.com
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken