- 150 g onions, quartered
- 30 g olive oil
- 200 g tomatoes, tinned chopped
- 150 g green peppers, cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 3 sprigs Fresh parsley, leaves only
- 4 Fresh chives, snipped (2cm)
- 200 g Coconut milk
- 500 g Prawns, raw, large, peeled
- 400 g Fish fillets, (e.g. hake) skinless, cut in pieces (5cm)
- 1 1/2 tsp Fish stock paste or 1 fish stock cube (for 0.5l)
- 1 sprig Fresh tarragon, leaves only
- 1 pinch Ground cayenne pepper
- 2 pinches fine sea salt, or to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onions, oil, tomatoes, peppers, garlic, coriander, parsley and chives in mixing bowl then chop 15 sec/Speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then sauté 5 min/120°C/speed 1 (5 min/100°C/speed 1).
- Add coconut milk and cook 3 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add prawns, fish fillets, fish stock, tarragon, cayenne pepper and salt then cook 5 min/100°C/. serve hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU