- 4 zucchini meduim, chopped into quaters
- 2 carrots small, chopped into quaters
- 1 can corn kernels
- 1cup Grated Tasty Cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 leek, roughly chopped
- 1 cup S.R flour (130g)
- 2 sprigs dill, finely chopped
- 250 grams smoked salmon, broken into small pieces
1- Add cheese to bowl if grating in TM and grate on speed 4 for a few seconds (reserve in large mixing bowl)
2- Add zucchini, leek, carrot to TM bowl chop on speed 4 for 5 seconds
3- Add eggs, SR flour and combine on speed 3 for 20-30 seconds
4- Empty TM bowl contents into large mixing bowl and add all other ingredients, stir to combine well
5- Spray a large lasagne style dish with EVOO empty in mix and smooth top over
6- Bake in FF oven at 160 degrees for roughly an hour until set and golden on top
This is great hot or cold, a nice adaption of the zucchini slice with ham for something different.
You can really add what ever veg you like and I tend to mix in a large bowl as I really like to bulk it out with extra veg so it goes further. If you use smaller quantities of veg you will be able to combine and mix it all in the TM bowl.
Don't add any salt and try for a fairly unsalty cheese as the smoked salmon normally is fairly salty. I like to use the Tassal Smoked Salmon for Cooking which is easy to break into pieces.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Aromatic Thai Fish Curry
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- TURNIP AND LEEK SOUP
- Sappho's Green Soup
- Beetroot Cured Gravadlax (Salmon)
- Classic Borscht
- Quick leek and potato soup
- LEEK AND QUINOA HOT SOUP
- Spring Fasting Broth
- Plenta Muffins with Prawns and Mayo
- Low Carb Smoked Salmon Cauliflower Risotto
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas