- 1 onion, cut in half
- 2 carrots
- 2 Stalks of celery
- 2 gloves of garlic
- 1T fresh thyme
- 1t dried sage
- 4T white wine
- 2 Potatoes, diced
- 2c water
- 1T concentrated veg stock
- 2T flour
- 1T olive oil
- 180g Hot Smoked Salmon
- 50-100g tasty cheese, grated
- 2 Sheets of phyllo pastry
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180c
1. Place carrots and celery in bowl and chop
3sec/speed 5. Set aside.
2. Place onion in bowl and chop
3 sec/speed 5
3. Add a pinch of salt and olive oil to bowl and cook
4. Add carrots and celery to bowl and sauté
5. Add garlic, thyme, wine, salt and peper and sage sauté
6. Add potoates, water and veg stock cook
10min/100c/speed 2. Place simmer basket on lid.
7. In a small bowl mix flour and 4T water into a paste. Add to bowl. cook
8. Add smoke salmon and grated cheese to bowl and mix
Fill 4 ramakins will filling and top with scrunched up phyllo pastry. Bake in the oven for 10 - 15 mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU