- 500 g penne pasta
- 1 package SALMON PIECES
- 3 sprigs spring onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 level tablespoon fish sauce, subsitute anchovies 2
- 150 g thickened cream
- 2 heaped tablespoon capers, salted
- 1 lemon juice
- 20 g Olive Oil or Butter
8Recipe is created for
Bring large pot to the boil. Add penne for 12 mins.
2. Place salmon pieces in frying pan and quickly cook through.
3. Add garlic and spring onion to TM bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5 then add oil/ butter and sauté 3 min/90C/speed 1.
4. Add thickened cream, fish sauce and cook 3 min/90C/speed 1.
5. Add salmon, capers lemon juice and stir 20 sec/.
6. Mix the pasta sauce thru the drained pasta and pour over sauce and serve with a sprig of dill or top with parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Asian Pesto