- 500 grams potatoes, peeled and cut into 2 cm chunks
- 500 grams skinless salmon fillets
- 4 spring onions, cut into chunks
- 50 grams watercress or rocket
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Plain flour for dusting
- 1 tablespoon oil
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
Place 500g water in TM bowl
Place potatoes in simmering basket and salmon in Varoma dish.
Steam potatoes and salmon for 20 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 3.
Check if they are cooked. It will depend on the size of both your salmon and potatoes. You may need to cook the potatoes for a further 5 minutes and set the salmon aside. Once both are cooked then set aside.
Clean and dry bowl.
Add spring onion and watercress or rocket and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Add capers and chop for 2 seconds on speed 5
Add reserved potatoes and salmon along with Dijon mustard and mix for 10 seconds, reverse speed 4 with the assistance of the spatula.
Shape into 8 equal size fishcakes and dust lightly with flour
Heat the oil in a non stick pan and fry the fishcakes in batches for 1 – 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a non stick baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes until piping hot
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Serve with salad or steamed vegetables of choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Seed flapjacks