- 1/2 red onion, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 cm ginger, fresh
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs such as parsley, dill and coriander, tightly packed
- 250 grams cooked brown rice, cooled
- 250 grams cooked salmon, cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon kecap manis
- 30 grams grated cheese
- 2 tablespoon wholemeal flour
- fresh cracked pepper
- wholemeal flour
- 1 egg, large
- olive oil
Add onion, garlic and ginger to the mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add oil and saute 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add fresh herbs and chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add all remaining pattie mixture ingedients (cooked rice, cooked salmon, kecap manis, flour, cheese and pepper) and mix for 5 seconds, speed 3.
For the pattie coating, put the flour, lightly whisked egg and breadcrumbs each into seperate bowls. Using a soup spoon, form the mixture into a ball or pattie shape (it will be sticky). Coat the pattie in the flour, dusting off any excess, then dip into the egg, letting any excess drip off. Then coat in the breadcrumbs and put on a plate or tray. Repeat until all the mixture has been used up and put the balls in the fridge for about half an hour or until they are firm.
Heat olive oil in non-stick pan and fry patties until golden.
I use leftover rice and salmon for this recipe, but both can be made fresh but will need to be cooled.
Tinned salmon or tuna may be used as alternatives to fresh salmon.
Serve with fresh salad and tzatziki.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho