- 300 grams rice
- 60 grams butter
- 1 egg
- 1 brown onion
- 1 tablespoon TMX stock paste, (I use vegetable)
- 40 grams plain four, (3tbs)
- 380 grams Milk (Any)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1cup --- grated cheese, (for topping)
- 415 grams salmon or tuna
- 1-2 tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon dried or fresh parsley
- 1 can beans of your choice
Cook 300g rice as per EDC (16min)
Once cooked take rice basket out of TMX and emtpy water.
Add 30g butter to TMX and melt 15-30 sec, 100oC speed 1.
Add egg and beat 3 sec, speed 4
Pour rice into TMX and mix REVERSE 10 sec speed 5 (or until combined)
Chop onion 5 sec, speed 5.
Add 30g butter and 1tbs TMX stock paste (or 1 stock cube) and saute 3min, Varoma, seppd 1, MC off
Add 30g (3tbs) plain flour and cook 1 minute, Varoma, speed 2, MC off
Add 380g milk and mix REVERSE 10 sec speed 5 (to limit sticking) then cook 8 minutes, REVERSE, Varoma, speed 3, MC off (or until thick).
Add lemon juice (and 1/2 cup cheese if desired - I don't usually do this), mix 5 seconds, speed 3.
Bake in oven 180oC (160oC fan forced) for about 30min (or until cheese is browned).
First Layer (rice base)
Top layer (sauce)
Middle Layer (Salmon)
Putting it all together
Adapted from Salmon Bake recipe in "Cooking with Aldi - One Family, One Supermarket"
I use a 1.9L rectangular backing dish.
I have made this during the day, kept in the fridge and baked when ready to eat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb