- 100 g wholemeal flour, (or make your own)
- 100 g plain flour
- 100 g butter, (cold)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp water, (cold)
- 250 g broccoli
- 200 g Salmon (raw or Smoked Salmon)
- 200 g sour cream
- 150 g cream cheese, with Herbs
- 3 eggs
- 50 - 100 g milk
- Salt, Pepper, Nutmeg to taste
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place all pastry ingredients in the TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5. No need to clean the bowl!
Put the pastry in the fridge for about 30 minutes (in the ThermoMat).
Roll out the pastry and place in a quiche pan (use a fork to cut in the pastry couple of times - no bubbles during the baking!)
Bake for 15 minutes on 200C.
Cut salmon and broccoli in pieces and place on top of the baked pastry.
Mix all filling ingredients for 10 seconds in the TM bowl on speed 5. Pour it over the broccoli and salmon.
Bake for approx. another 30 minutes on 180C.
A great family dish with a nice green salad as side dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns