- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 60 grams evo oil
- 1 1/2 level teaspoons salt
- 5 - 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 325 grams rice (13-15 min.cooking time)
- 1200 grams water
- 150 grams frozen peas
- 150 grams Prawns
- 400 grams fish fillets (trout, cod, salmon, haddock to taste)
- 1 lemon, sliced for garnish
- Put the parsley into the bowl chop 5 secs/sp 8, put aside in a dish
- No need to wash the bowl, add whole garlic clove and 30 gr oil 3 min/120 degrees/ sp 1.
- Add 1/2 tsp salt, cherry tomatoes halved, cook 1.30 min/Varoma/sp . Put in the dish with parsley, (remove garlic clove) and put aside
- Weigh rice into the basket, wash it under running water until clear. No need to wash the bowl, pour water, 1 tsp salt, insert the basket, add frozen peas on top of the rice and mix quickly with spatula.
- Put the fish into the Varoma , skin underneath, with some oil and salt. Put Varoma in position and cook 20mi/Varoma /sp 2
- Add prawns to the fish and cook 5min/Varoma/sp 2. if necessary, prolong some min.
- Pour rice and peas into the dish and stir well, put fish and prawns on top. Garnish with lemon slices
Accessories you need
My favourite Italian dish all in one. It's really generous for four people
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)