- 1 KG Mussels, Scrubbed and de-bearded
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 Spring onions, or 1/2 red onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 100 grams white wine
- 150 grams cream
- 2 tablespoons dill, fresh
- 30 grams butter
- black pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
With blade running, chop onions and garlic until fine, add butter, and cook 2-3 mins/sp 2/90 degrees, or until onion is translucent.
Add bay leaf, cream, wine, pepper to the onion mix, and cook 10 mins/sp 1-2/ 100 degrees. Place Varoma on lid, add mussels and steam over cooking sauce until mussels are opened. Discard any mussels that haven't opened. Place mussels in a serving bowl. Add fresh dill to sauce and mix through, pour over mussels.
Serve with crusty bread and salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cranberry Curd
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto