- 1000 grams Clean mussels
- 150 grams onion
- 40 grams olive oil
- 400 grams Cava
- 400 grams single cream
- Small bunch of parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
If you want the recipe to be a little lighter, instead of cream you can use milk, but in this case put only two thirds of the amount indicated. The result will be less thick but just as delicious. It is an impressive recipe because it is sooo good and easy.
1 kg of clean mussels, 100 g of onion, 40 g of olive oil, 400 g of cava, 400 g of single cream, parsley, salt and pepper.
To make this recipe in the Thermomix, once the mussels are clean, we put them in the Varoma. In the bowl, put the onion cut into quarters and the oil and program 5 sec / speed 5. Then program 8 min / temp 100 / speed 2, without the measuring cup. Add the cava, the cream, the salt and the pepper. Put the varoma in its position and program 15 min / temp Varoma / speed 2.
Put the drained mussels into deep fountain and pour the sauce over, stirring slightly to mix everything. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately.
MUSSELS IN CAVA SAUCE
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Butternut squash and bacon soup