- 500 grams Monkfish
- 100 grams King prawns
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, large
- 2 cloves Garlic, big
- 4 Ripe big tomates
- 1 Cayenne chilli or 1 heaped tsp chilli poder
- 200 grams Fish stock
- Fresh parsley
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Start by preparing the sauce for which we need an onion, peeled and quartered, garlic and place them in the along with the extra virgin olive oil. Chop for 3 seconds, speed 5. Repeat it if you want the onion smaller.
Program 5 minutes, temperature varoma, speed 1. After this time, add the tomatoes and cayenne peppers and grind for 3 seconds, speed 5. If there are big chunks of tomato, repeat the operation. Program 10 minutes, varoma, speed 2. When finished, grind for 30 seconds at speed 7. Add the fish stock and program 15 minutes, temperature 100º, speed 1.
Meanwhile, cut the monkfish, season it and flour it with the flou, dust any excess of flour.
When the sauce is ready, add the monkfish and program 10 minutes, , speed . In the last 2 minutes of cooking, add the prawns through the nozzle.
Monkfish with Prawns in spicy sauce
If you prefer it not to be spicy, omit the chilli for smoked paprika.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Aromatic Thai Fish Curry
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies