- 5 grams parsley
- 50 grams olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 800 grams Squid rings
- 20 grams white wine
- salt and pepper, To taste
- 1 Lemon (the juice)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
PREPARATION: If the parsley is fresh, place it in the bowl and chop 5 seconds at speed 7. Remove half and reserve.
Add the oil and garlic and chop 5 seconds at speed 7. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
Incorporate the squid rings. Saute 10 minutes, temperature varoma, reverve, speed spoon.
Once this finishes add wine, salt, cayenne, and pepper. Remove the measuring cup and put the basket into the lid and set 18 minutes, temperature varoma, reverse, speed spoon.
Add the lemon juice and heat 2 minutes, temperature varoma, reverse, speed spoon.
To serve sprinkle the reserved parsley and serve immediately.
This recipe can also be found on:http://www.cookingit.co.uk/thermomix-lemon-squid/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs