- zest of one lemon
- few sprigs parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 deseeded red chilli
- Juice of one lemon
- 300 g green prawns - deveined with tails in tact
- 300 g linguini pasta
- olive oil
- 30 g butter
- parmesan cheese to taste
Cook linguini according to instructions. Drain and place in Thermoserver to keep warm.
Add lemon zest strips to TM bowl. Process for 25 sec, speed 8. Set aside.
Add parsley, garlic and chilli to TM bowl. Process 5 sec, speed 7.
Add butter and saute for 2 1/2 mins, 100 deg, speed 1.
Add lemon zest and juice. Cook for 1 min, 100 deg, speed 1.
Season with salt.
Add prawns and saute for 2 1/2 mins, Varoma temperature, Reverse, Speed soft.
Be careful not to overcook the prawns or they will become tough.
Toss prawns and sauce gently through the cooked pasta. Drizzle with olive oil and top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones