THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 pieces salmon roe, cubed
- 400 grams butternut pumpkin, cubed
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 60 grams light (shiro or dashi ) miso paste
- 20 grams honey
- 5 grams sesame oil
- 20 grams sesame seeds
- 1 heaped tablespoon hot water, to thin out
8Recipe is created for
Combine 2 heaped tablespoons of honey and miso marinade with salmon and place on Varoma tray.
Add 1 L of boiling water to mixing bowl.
Place eggplant and pumpkin in Varoma dish and salmon on Varoma Tray then place Varoma into position.
Cook 20 min/Varoma/speed 2, tossing salmon and vegetables half way through.
Serve salmon and eggplant together with rice or noodles and combine with extra marinade to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU