- 500 g Shrimp
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 1 cans lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp parsley, dried
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 level tablespoons Seasoning
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Olive Oil to a cast-iron skillet and heat it.
After the olive oil will get a little warm, add shrimp to it.
Cook the Shrimp until it becomes translucent. After that, remove the Shrimp and add Garlic to the cast-iron skillet.
Do not cook the garlic till it turns brown. It will make your shrimp scampi bitter.
After that, add wine and lemon juice and cook it until the wine is reduced by half.
Add Italian seasoning and reduce the heat to low. Then add butter to it.
After this........ Click here to get the full recipe
Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ^^Bring Back Lost Love Spells Caster in USA, CANADA, AUSTRIA, CHINA, UAE +27672335783.
- - 0817918858 whatsap Sangoma @ doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Kroonstad Odendaalsrus Parys Phuthaditjhaba
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER