- 700 grams firm white fish cut into bite size pieces
- 175 grams green prawns (peeled weight)
- 3 hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- Bunch of parsley
- 300 grams milk
- 200 grams pure cream
- 50 grams flour
- 50 grams butter
- 75 grams tasty cheese cut into chunks
- 1 leek (pale part only thinly sliced, about 200g)
- 60 grams butter
- 1000 grams potatoes, peeled and cut into 2 cm pieces
- 200 grams milk (or half milk, half water)
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
Place fish , prawns and egg in a baking dish
Chop parsley for 3 seconds on speed 7. Set aside
Add milk, cream, butter and flour and season to taste and cook for 7 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 4
Return the parsley to bowl and blend for 2-3 seconds on speed 9
Pour sauce over the fish, prawns and eggs. Lightly mix in.
For the topping
Place cheese in TM bowl and grate for 8 seconds on speed 8. Set aside
Place 30 g of the butter in the TM bowl with the leeks and cook for 5-10 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft until softened. Set aside
Place potatoes, milk and salt to taste in TM bowl and cook for 20-25 minutes until the potatoes are well cooked.
Insert the butterfly
Add the leeks, cheese and 30g butter and mash for 15 seconds on speed 4.
Spoon mash over the top of fish and spread in an even layer. Roughen the surface with a fork and then cook for 40 minutes.
You could use a mixture of 450g white fish and 250g of smoked cod fillet
If you don’t mind a more rustic look then don’t worry about peeling your potatoes, just give them a scrub. I never peel them and my kids have never once said anything, and there is lots of goodness in those skins
Recipe converted by Nicky Parsons from Delicious magazine
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Olive and feta pinwheels