- 150 g cornflakes
- 20 g sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon savoury yeast flakes
- 600 g white fish fillets
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 eggs
- 5 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, (for shallow frying)
Place Cornflakes, Sesame Seeds and Savoury Yeast Flakes into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 8 until blended into a fine crumb.
Set aside in a shallow bowl.
Place fish, spring onions and mustard into mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 8 until smooth.
Shape heaped tablespoons of the mixture into log shapes.
Place flour on a plate.
Place eggs in a shallow bowl and beat lightly.
Dust fish fingers in flour, dip into egg and coat in crumb mixture.
Refrigerate until required.
Heat coconut oil in a frying pan and fry fish fingers for around 6 minutes, turning occasionally to cook all sides evenly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU