- 1 bunches parsley leaves, (good handful)
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes, (or use fresh chilli)
- 100 grams olive oil, (or preferred oil)
- 1.5 teaspoons paprika, sweet
- 1000 grams prawns - uncooked, (wieght with shells), then peel, devein but leave tails intact
- 1.5 tablespoons dry sherry
Hand chop parsley roughly or chop in Thermomix 3 sec, sp 6. Remove from bowl for garnishing cooked prawns, or you can leave in bowl and cook through if preferred.
Place garlic and chilli in TM Bowl and chop 3 sec, sp 7.
Add oil and paprika into TM Bowl and heat 5 min, Varoma temp, sp 1.
Add prawns and cook 3 min, Varoma temp, , sp 1.
Add the Sherry and cook 1 min, Varoma temp, sp 1.
Pour out (including the juices) into a nice serving bowl and sprinkle on chopped parsley and serve - delicious with EDC rice, pasta, or just devour with fresh crusty bread!
This recipe makes 4 serves- if you would like to make less serves, simply reduce the ingredients accordingly and take 1 minute off the cooking time for the prawns- eg prawns for 1- use around 250g prawns, remove heads and shell up to tail and then use 1 clove garlic 25-30g oil, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 tablespoon dry sherry. Enjoy a restuarant quality meal even if you are home solo!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho