- 1 kg green prawns, shelled and deveined
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small bunch coriander
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 120 grams Teriyaki Sauce
- 60 grams Sweet chilli sauce
- juice of a lime
- 30 grams softened butter
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, coriander and mint in bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down.
Add teriyaki sauce, sweet chilli sauce, lime juice and butter. Mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Pour over prawns in a bowl and allow to marinade for at 30 minutes.
Cook either on barbecue hotplate or in frying pan with the marinade for 3 to 5 minutes or until prawns are cooked through.
Serve immediately with extra lemon wedges if desired
Coriander and sweet chilli prawns
Make the most out of your Thermomix. Simple dishes that just need a marinade, your thermomix can then do the work of the chopping and mixing and get things done in a fraction of the time. Summer months mean lots of barbecues in our house.
Recipe converted from Super Food Ideas Magazine by Nicky Parsons
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken