- 1 onion, halved
- 150 g white wine
- 800 g water
- 2 stock paste
- 50 g butter
- 500 g arborio rice
- 400 g salmon fillet, fresh, cut into chunky pieces
- 100 g cream
- 2 spinach leaves, fresh, couple of handfuls
- 1 celery sticks, roughly chopped
- 30 oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
Place garlic, celery and onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add butter and oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Place butterfly in bowl. Add wine and rice then sauté for 2 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.
Add water and stock and cook for 12 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.
Add the salmon and cream and cook for 5 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.
Place fresh spinach leaves on bottom of thermoserver and pour risotto over and leave to rest for 5-10 minutes.
Garnish each portion with lemon wedges and season to taste, be sure to stir spinach leaves in from bottom.
Creamy salmon risotto
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich