- 700 grams Squid tubes, cleaned
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 stalk parsley
- 50 grams olive oil
- 200 grams bacon rashers
- 400 grams tomatoes, canned, diced
- 100 grams white wine, dry
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- to taste salt and white pepper
Prepare Squid by inserting knife into tube and slicing open. Now gently score inside of squid into a check pattern, then slice into 5cm squares and set asside.
Prepare Bacon by removing rind and dicing into 1 cm squares
Place peeled garlic and parsley into TM bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5 then scrape down. Add oil and bacon and cook 4 minutes/100 degrees//speed 1. Scrape down and add tomatoes, wine and Salt and Pepper and cook 4 minutes/Varoma//speed 1.
Add squid and cook 3-5 minutes/Varoma//speed 1. Time for this step will depend on thickness of squid tubes. Dish should reach at least 80 degrees. Test piece to see if fully cooked, if needs a little longer cook another minute and retest.
Add lemon juice and stir then test seasoning. Correct if necessary with Salt and Pepper.
Serve Immediately and enjoy.
Accessories you need
Serve with crusty bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto