- 100 g brown rice, raw
- 20 g olive oil
- 3 spring onions
- 2 Garlic clove peeled
- 3 130g can salmon in oil, drained
- 15 g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 15 g soy sauce, or tamari
- sprig Fresh parsley
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add 900g water to the TM bowl. Add the simmering basket to the bowl and add the rice. MC on.....Cook for 35 minutes, Varoma, speed 2. Drain and set aside in a bowl.
Add parsley to clean Thermomix bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 7. Set aside, separately from rice.
No need to rinse bowl. Add roughly chopped spring onions, and garlic to bowl. Chop Speed 7, 5 seconds. Add olive oil and cook 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1. Set aside with the rice to cool.
Add drained tins of salmon to thermmix bowl. Add reserved parsley, flour, egg, and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Add in the cooled rice and onion/garlic mixture.
Mix together - 10 seconds, reverse, speed 3.
Unsing a dessert spoon of mixture at a time, shape into patties. Shallow fry in a little coconut or olive oil, until brown and crispy on the outside. Makes approx 15 depending on the size you make the patties! Enjoy with salad, veg or chips - delicious!!!
Converted from //www.taste.com.au/recipes/30099/brown+rice+and+salmon+patties
Accessories you need
I substitute the plain flour for gluten free flour and swap the soy sauce for gluten free tamari, and it works fine. I use three of the John West skinless and boneless salmon in olive oil tins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Summer Pudding
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Chocolate Mousse
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)