- 400 g Salmon
- 1.5 tablespoons flour
- 60 g sugar, Divided
- 120 g soy sauce, Divided
- 4 eggs
- 1 green capsicum
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Main course Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Fish dish Rice dish Seafood dish Autumn Chinese New Year Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Creative Easy Quick Brunch Dinner Lunch Birthday Everyday Holiday Picnic Alcohol-free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Cooking Steam cooking Steam cooking with Varoma All-in-one cooking with Varoma
Cut Salmon into 2-3 cm pieces and coat in flour
Mix together half of soy sauce and sugar and add Salmon to soak in it. Set aside.
Slice Capsicum and soak in second half of soy and sugar mixture. Set aside
Place eggs in TM bowl with S&P and mix together 6 seconds on Sp5. Set aside and rinse bowl and dry.
Wash rice in TM steamer basket then place in TM bowl. Add 900 g water and cook 16 min at Varoma Temp on Sp 4
After 5 min of cooking time, stir rice and add Salmon to Varoma and set in place. Continue cooking 4 min
Add capsicum on top of Salmon. Line Varoma tray with wet and wrung out baking paper and pour on egg mixture. Set in place and continue cooking 8 min. (by now the time should be done) Stir egg slightly to give scrambled look.
Ceck Rice is fully cooked. Place rice inThermomserver and top with Capsicum, Egg and Slamon in rows.
Eat and Enjoy!
Make this recipe Gluten free by using GF or cornflour.
This recipe can be eaten cold too, so good for picnics.
Alter the qunatities easily by allowing 100g each of rice and Salmon and 1 egg per person
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- Sweet Light Scones
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake