- 1 clove garlic
- 1 stalk Lemon grass, white part only roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onion
- 20 grams palm sugar
- 1 Juice & zest of a lime
- 100 grams water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 red chilli
- 300 grams Salmon FIllet, Pin boned
- 2 bunches Baby bok choy
- 2 Kafir lime leaves, shredded
- 10 Thai basil leaves, torn
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic, chilli, lemon grass, red onion, lime zest and palm sugar to the bowl.
Process 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down bowl.
Add coconut oil and cook 3 mins/100oC/speed 1
Add water & lime juice.
Line varoma tray with wet, wrung out baking paper. Place salmon on top tray and assemble Varoma.
Steam for 5 mins/100oC/speed 1 while sauce is reducing.
Add the bok choy to the bottom of the Varoma and steam for another 5 minutes or until wilted but still crunchy. Check that Salmon is cooked to your liking.
Pan fry the salmon quickly in a hot pan if a browned finish is desired.
Place the bok choy into 2 serving bowls, top with the salmon.
Pour over the sauce & garnish with the lime leaves, chilli & thai basil
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls