Forum Yogurt instead of cream

5 posts | Last post

Hi there. I have recently tried making the blueberry yoghurt with the TM6. This was the 10 hour plus overnight fermentation version. After taking it out of the fridge 2 hours later I found I had to work at emulsifying the yoghurt to make it smooth.

This means virtually whisking it. Is this normal? Any help appreciated.

I have seen a lot of recipes that substitued plain yogurt for sour cream. I'm sure it would work, and it would be a little healthier. I've thought about cheap essay writing services uk trying it myself actually.

I really like te at different kinds of foods daily. By cheap essay writing services uk, Eating the same kind of food makes it boring. I am a big foodie and like to eat different kinds of food daily. My mother gets a different variety of recipes from here recipe community.

[=#113c2b; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello, I'm entirely new to the TM5. At our demonstration we made the butter chicken but as we're trying to be healthier, I wonder whether we could successfully replace the 500mls of double cream with plain yogurt? Has anybody tried this? Many thanks.[/]