- 220 grams raw almonds
- 660 grams water
- 4 pitted dates
- 1/2 heaped teaspoon vanilla extract
1h 5minPreparation 1h 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1,- Soak the almonds with the water for an hour (if possible 2 hours).
2,- Place all tghe ingredients, including the soaked almonds and the water into the mixing bowl and blend 2 min/speed 9 until thick and creamy.
3,- Pour the mixture into a nut milk bag or muslin cloth and firmly squeeze to extract the milk into a large jug. Use the milk as needed.
This recipe can also be found on www.cookingit.co.uk
Yasmin's best almond milk
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chorizo Risotto
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls