- 30 grams sugar
- 400 grams watermelon flesh, no seeds
- 20 grams lemon juice
- 100 grams water
- Put sugar into the bowl then grind 8 sec/sp.10
- Add watermelon and lemon juice, mix 20 sec/ sp 8
- Add water and mix 15 sec/sp 3
- insert the basket, pour the drink into glasses through the basket. add some ice cubes and serve
If the watermelon is really sweet, do not add any sugar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- Sweet Light Scones
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats