THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 g watermelon, roughly chopped
- 50 g strawberries, hulled
- 2 pear halves, I use tinned pears
- 1 orange, peeled and quartered
- 100 g Frozen Mango
- 100 g water or coconut water
- 100 g Ice Cubes
- 2 mint leaves, optional
8Recipe is created for
1. Add all ingredients to mixing bowl.
2. Mix for a minimum of 1min/sp10.
4. One of my daughteres like to add a little more water to her glass at the end as she likes her a thinner consistency. You would alter to your tastes.
Also Suitable for TM5
I place mine in a 'to go' mug and have as a snack when I arrive at work. The kids take theirs to school in reusable pouches instead of poppers for a healthy snack that is sugar free and I know its quality fruit.
You can increase or decrease quantities according to taste or change fruits to what is in season.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU