- 1 tray ice cubes
- 1/2 --- cup verjuice
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia
- 2 small or 1 large organic or unwaxed lemons, washed but not peeled
- 1000 grams still or sparkling water
Add ice cubes to TM bowl and pulverise for 5 seconds on speed 10.Add verjuice and stevia.Remove top and bottom of the lemons and cut in quarters. Add lemons to the bowl with 500g water. Set the speed dial to closed lid position. Pulse the Turbo button 4 times.Add remaining 500g water, insert basket into the bowl and strain into jug.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU