- 35 g sugar, (8 tsp)
- 1 pieces cinnamon stick
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/16 tsp cayenne pepper, ground, (a pinch)
- 25 g cocoa powder, unsweetened, (4 tbsp)
- 1 litres almond milk (or soy milk), (4 cups) (985 g Soy milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, natural
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add to mixing bowl:
8 tsp sugar cane
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/16 tsp cayenne pepper (a pinch)
4 tbsp cocoa powder
1 piece cinnamon stick
Put measuring cup in mixing bowl cover
Mix 20 sec/speed 9
Remove mixing bowl cover
Scrap down side of mixing bowl with spatula
Add 4 cups of nut milk
Add 1tsp vanilla extract
Mix 30 sec/speed 7
- Heat 10 min\90ºC\speed 2 reverse (191ºF)
- Pour into another container by running through a strainer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutella Crepes
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- Sweet Light Scones
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast