- 1 Green Applie, cored and quartered
- 1/2 lemon, peeled (use more or less depending on taste preference)
- 3 - 4 mint leaves
- 1cm piece ginger, peeled
- 80 g Frozen Mango
- 4 Ice Cubes
- 250 g coconut water, You can also use regular water
8Recipe is created for
Place all the ingredients into the thermomix.
Set to speed 9 for 1 minute.
Sour Apple Smoothie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Lemon Flan
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Very easy Lemon pudding