- 120 g fresh pineapple, (Roughtly cut into chunks)
- 100 g Granny Smith Apple, (Peeled and quatered)
- 200 g Ice Cubes, Approx. 1 tray
- 300 g navel oranges, (Peeled and quartered)
- 450 g cold water, From the fridge
8Recipe is created for
Use whatever fruit you desire. You can even 'cool down' your juice with some
leftover sorbet which you have stored in ice cubes in your fridge.
(Orange and Mango sorbet goes perfectly with this juice!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU