- 15 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks, snapped in half
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 200 grams water
- Orange rind, use only a quarter of it, freeze the rest to use for later
- 1/3 green apple, roughly chopped, core and all
- 90 grams caster sugar
- 750 grams merlot (or other red wine)
- 200 grams Port
- 50 grams brandy
1) Add cloves, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg, water, organge rind, chopped green apple and sugar to bowl.
2) Cook for 5 mins on 100c, speed 1.
3) Add merlot, brandy and port.
4) Cook for 7 mins at 80C on speed 1.
5) Strain in to a jub and serve immediately
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread