- 1 lime (juice of)
- 80 grams 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 60 grams Raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 avocado
- 10 grams coconut oil
- 250 grams almond milk
- 30 grams protein powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Blitz all ingredients in TM jug for 60 seconds/Speed 8 and serve
If using fresh raspberies you may want to add a couple of ice cubes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Prawn Cocktail 'Acapulco' Style
- RAW RAINBOW SALAD with Tuna
- LCHF, Paleo, Dairy-free Anytime Omelette
- Charlie's Paleo Pizza Base
- Best no fail whole egg mayonnaise LCHF friendly - Essential Living Mumma
- Quinoa & Spring Vegetable Salad with Kale Pesto
- Chicken & Avocado Fettucine
- Parmesan & Avocado stuffed chicken breast
- Babys First Tofu
- Dill, Garlic & Avocado Oil Aioli