- 1 can single cream
- 395 grams condensed milk
- 1 2/3 can whisky
- 3 heaped tablespoons chocolate syrup or topping
- 1 heaped teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 heaped teaspoon instant coffee
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl.
2. Mix on Speed 4, 30 seconds or until just combined.
3. Please note: the cream as the mixture will become curdled. Start your Thermomix on Speed 2 and slowly increase to Speed 4. If you notice this happening, turn the speed back down and continue to mix until just combined. If your mixture does appear curdled, simply pour it through a sieve and then allow the drained liquid to settle. Scrape any excess off the top with a spoon.
4. Pour into sterilised glasses, seal and place into the fridge.
5. This recipe will keep in the fridge for 2 months.
Homemade Baileys Thermomix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.