- 1 apple, quartered
- 1 pear, quartered
- 20 g celery
- 30 g kale, or spinach
- 10 g honey
- 200 g water
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients in mixing bowl then blend 1 min 30 sec/speed 10. Serve immediately
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Dulce de leche Flan
- Teriyaki Marinade
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Salted Caramel Sticky Date Cake
- Yasmin's Best Almond Milk