- Handful Kale or Spinach
- 250 grams milk, Cold
- 8 cubes ice, large
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 strawberries
- 1 level tablespoon raw honey or real maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 1 Bananna, Large
Place all ingrediants into bowl and blend on speed 10 for 1 minute until all ingrediants are combined and smooth.
Milk - Calcium
Kale/Spinach - Iron
Chia seeds are packed with:
- Essential Fatty Acids – Omega 3 & 6
- Fibre – both soluble & insoluble fibre
- Protein & Amino Acids – it contains all 8 essential amino acids & more.
- Essential Minerals; calcium, zinc, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, copper, potassium
- Vitamins A, B & E
Strawberries contain vitamin C (assists with absorption of iron)
A great smoothy for pregnant women and for children
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil