- .25 teaspoon Ground Ginger or a tiny piece of fresh ginger peeled
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- .5 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Maple syrup, optional
- 1 pinch Black Pepper (tiniest pinch), to increase absorption
- 350g Non-dairy milk of choice, Almond, Coconut, Soya all work well
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Measure in the milk and then place all remaining ingredients into the mixing bowl.
- Blend for 30 seconds Speed 8.
- Heat for 8 minutes on 80, speed 3.
- Froth with a milk frother if you like and have one.
- Strain into your favourite mug.
Accessories you need
Adjust the spices to your taste. Feel free to add cloves (ground or whole) and ground cardamon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Variation Primal Rocks
- Paleo Lamb Burgers
- Apple & Almond Cake
- Roasted/glazed Almonds
- Apple and Pomegranate Jam
- Christmas Candied Almonds