- 6 tomatoes, peeled, chopped and deseeded for best results
- 1/2 a lemon, juiced
- 0.5 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Tabasco
- 60 g vodka
- 1 tsp ground horseradish
- 200 g ice
- 4 celery sticks
- salt, to rim glasses
- 4 lemon and lime wedges
Add all ingredients for bloody mary mix into the bowl and blend for 30 seconds / speed 10. Stop to scrape down the side of the bowl and blend for a further 20 seconds.
Pour into glasses rimmed with salt and top with a celery stick and a wedge of lemon or lime.
You can omit the vodka if you like. The horseradish makes it quiet spicy so feel free to leave it out for a milder kick.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU