- 2 Carrots, chunks, preferably organic
- 1 celery sliced
- 1 slice of fresh ginger
- 1 squeeze of fresh lemon
- 1 bulb raw beetroot
- 1 Ice Cubes
- 200 grams water or apple juice, if using juice, fresh pressed is best
Use the simmering basket at the end to strain your juice if it is still too thick of has to many bits.
Blend all ingredients for 2 mins on speed 9
These ingredients can be mixed and increased or decreased depending on how zingy you like your juice. e.g add more ginger and even cayenne pepper for that extra bite. If you dont like your juice too think and with bits then strain through your basket. The ice will help break down the fibre in the carrots and the celery. More recipes on www.passion4juice.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU