- 240 g strawberries, Washed, hulled and frozen
- 70 g raw cashews
- 20 g Raw Honey
- 300 g coconut water
- 300 g water, (Or increase to 600g if not using coconut water)
8Recipe is created for
9Drink Autumn Father's Day Mother's Day Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Cooking for 2 people Cooking for elderly people Cooking for students
Place all ingredients in the bowl and process on speed 9 for 2 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard