- 3 pieces Oreo Biscuits
- 3 scoops Cookies and Cream Ice cream
- 0.250 litres full cream milk
- 3 cubes ice
Crush oreo buscuit with back of spoon then put in bowl
Add 250mls of full cream milk to thermomix then add 2/3's of the crushed oreo
Add 3 scoops of Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
Then set the thermomix to 25 seconds with 8
Pour into cup
Once done add remainder of crushed oreo biscuit to top of milkshake and add a straw-enjoy
Accessories you need
If you want the milkshake to have bubbes ontop stir with a fork for about 30 seconds extreamely fast
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU