- 1 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- pinch hymalayan salt
- 1/4 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 3/4-1 cup Homemade or Store Bought Almond Milk
- 2 hanfulls Ice Cubes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all of the ingredients in the order shown and blend, speed 8 for 2 minutes until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately and enjoy!!!
When freezing banana- Peel and cut into 3rds and freeze in snap lock bags for all year round uses. If you would like it bit sweeter increase the mable syrup until you get your prefered sweetness.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU