- 1 tablespoon raw organic honey
- 1 tablespoon Raw cocao powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw greens powder
- 1 tablespoon protein powder
- 1 banana, optional
- 1 portion fruit/veg to taste, optional
- 100 g water, or add to consistency required
Add all ingredients except the banana and mill 30s/speed9.
Scrape bottom of bowl and sides and add bannana and any other fruit/veg desired mix 30s/speed 9
Add water to taste mix 10s/speed5.
Buzz it Up
Accessories you need
This drink looks gastly but tastes good so don't be put off by the appearance. I find myself feeling more awake and alive within 30 minutes of drinking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)