- 350 grams condensed milk
- 500 grams full fat plain yogurt
- 100 grams lemon juice, add more if you like it more lemony
Recipe is created for
Add all the ingredients in the and mix for 30 sec/speed 5. Put in 5 glasses and put in the drige until you want to serve it. Serve cold.
I sometimes add 3 leaves of gelatine to make it more consistent.
Put the gelatine leaves in cold water for 30 min and then wring as much water as you can. then put with all the other ingredients in the bol and follow the steps above.
You can find more Thermomix recipes in www.cookingit.co.uk/blog
Very easy lemon pudding
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy free chocolate mousse